The version is offered with an extensive equipment list that includes air conditioning, audio system with CD/MP3 player and eight speakers, 16-inch "Elegant" alloy wheels , radio and telephone controls on the steering wheel, sport rear bumper with extractor, leather steering wheel, gray/titanium wing mirrors finish , the "Matrix" instrument cluster and Blue & Me Connectivity.
All these accessories are added to the already well-equipped Progression version that offers six airbags, VDC with EQ2 and DST, adjustable steering wheel, electric windows front and rear headrests, central locking and height-adjustable driver seat.
In addition, this model is fitted with Vehicle Dynamic Control, a mix of ABS, Anti Slip Regulation and Brake Assistant, plus Hill Holder as standard. Other safety features include driver, passenger, front side, window and driver's knee airbags.
The MiTo Super is already available for order in conjunction with five engines, namely the 1.4, 1.4 Multiair, 1.4 Turbo Multiair, 1.3 JTD-m and 1.6 JTD-m units.
Here is the full pricing list for the MiTo Super range:
- Alfa Romeo MiTo Super 1.4 78 hp: €16,150 ($21,945)
- Alfa Romeo MiTo Super 1.4 105 hp Multiair: €17,150 ($23,304)
- Alfa Romeo MiTo Super 1.4 Turbo 135 hp Multiair: €18,750 ($25,478)
- Alfa Romeo MiTo Super 1.4 Turbo 135 hp Multiair TCT: €20,350 ($27,653)
- Alfa Romeo MiTo Super 1.3 JTD-m 95 hp: €18,850 ($25,615)
- Alfa Romeo MiTo Super 1.6 JTD-m 120 hp: €20,550 (27,931)