The pricing in Germany for both models breaks down as follows:
- CLA 180 d: €31,416 or €32,130 for the CLA Shooting Brake
- CLA 180 d BlueEfficiency Edition: €31,535 or €32,120 for the CLA Shooting Brake
- CLA 200 d: €34,063 or €34,658 for the CLA Shooting Brake
- CLA 220 d: €38,597 or €39,192 for the CLA Shooting Brake
- CLA 180: €29,250 or €29,845 for the CLA Shooting Brake
- CLA 200: €32,249 or €32,844 for the CLA Shooting Brake
- CLA 220 4Matic: €36,901 or €37,496 for the CLA Shooting Brake
- CLA 250: €37,104 or €37,699 for the CLA Shooting Brake
- CLA 250 Sport: €40,805 or €45,779 for the CLA Shooting Brake
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 4Matic: €56,822 or €57,417 for the CLA Shooting Brake
The so-called 180 d BlueEfficiency Edition churns out 109 PS (107 horsepower) and comes exclusively with a manual transmission. The AMG-ified model, on the other hand, boasts 381 PS (375 horsepower) from its 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, enough grunt to propel the CLA 45 to 62 mph (100 km/h) in 4.2 seconds.
What about options? LED High Performance headlights go for €1,041, Smartphone Integration with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay is €357, while the 8-inch multimedia display costs €190. On the pricier end of the options list, you have Comand Online (€3,522), an add-on for the CLA's multimedia system that enhances the satellite navigation system with various features and offers an internet browser and weather data.