They will also get the chance to choose from two exterior colors, namely Starfire Pearl or Obsidian. Given the fact that this is a limited edition, there will only be 175 units produced.
Interior highlights of the car include black and red semi-aniline leather-trimmed seats with sporty red stitching. Other standard features include heated and ventilated front seats with wood trim and Lexus Navigation.
“The F Sport Special Edition builds on the IS 350C and takes the fun of the convertible up another notch,” stated Mark Templin, Lexus Division group vice president and general manager. “The racing inspired F Sport accessories on this car were precision engineered specifically for this vehicle, allowing us to provide performance without compromise.”
The special edition can be distinguished from other IS convertibles thanks to the following F Sport equipment:
- 19-inch forged alloy wheels with dark graphite finish and Michelin Pilot Sport 225/35ZR19 tires in the front and 255/35ZR19 tires in the rear
- Shock set developed in cooperation with Bilstein
- Lowering springs that reduce the ride height approximately one-inch in the front and rear
- Sway bar set that helps reduce body roll and provide flatter cornering
- Bi-Xenon High Intensity Headlamps with LED Daytime Running Lights
- Exterior badging and a Special Build 2011 interior badge on the center console