Motoring fans will be able to help create their ‘dream grid’ by voting for the vehicle they would most like to see at the November meeting, with the top 20 most popular cars being given pride of place on the Goodwood ‘dream grid’ to accompany the four-wheel-drive cars that will also feature that day.
As in previous years, the Breakfast Club meetings will be held on the first Sunday of the month at the historic Goodwood Motor Circuit, with the exception of July and September, when the Festival of Speed (1-3 July) and Goodwood Revival (16-18 September) motor sport events will be held.
The full 2011 calendar and themes are listed below:
- 06 March: Tax-Free Sunday: Pre-1973 tax-free classics, plus modern eco-friendly vehicles
- 03 April: Soft Top Sunday: Open top cars of all shapes and sizes, just in time for spring!
- 01 May: Super Car Sunday: The ultimate high-performance machines – cars and bikes
- 05 June: Sporting Legends: Post-1970 sports, performance and GT cars, plus a special celebration of the TVR marque
- 03 July: Event not held due to the Festival of Speed
- 07 August: Classic Sunday: Pre-1966 vehicles, celebrating the golden era of Goodwood Motor Circuit
- 04 September: Event not held due to the Goodwood Revival build-up
- 02 October: Everything but the Car: Bikes, trucks, tractors, vans, aircraft..., anything with an engine except a regular passenger car - nothing is too bizarre!
- 06 November: Five Today, and Four-Wheel-Drives!: The Goodwood Breakfast Club is now five years young, so celebrate the end of the fifth event season in style with the ‘dream grid’, as voted by the Breakfast Club fans. All-wheel-drive vehicles will also be welcome, from Jeeps to Jensen FFs