However, Ducati comes to offer participants further exciting features. For instance, Ducati has organized, at the suggestion of the Ducati clubs, marshalled parade laps to get a taste of the MotoGP circuit that Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden will ride later in the year.
Also, suspension specialists from Ducati Coventry will be there to fettle suspension settings for anyone interested, while industry experts will hold seminars explaining the intricacies of motorcycle technology, the stresses of running a race team or how to become a modern day athlete to compete at the highest level of racing.
A full list of activities includes:
• Training from Californian Superbike School (CSS) - on track training and classroom sessions
• A full days track time on the MotoGP circuit
• Three track configurations (National, International and MotoGP) over two days at one of the World’s premier circuits.
• Parade Laps
• Suspension set up by Ducati Coventry
• Attendance of Scott Smart and the Moto Rapido race team
• Breakfast and lunch both days including refreshments
• Garage Use
• Trade Stands – including Moto Icons (Ducati Apparel), Ducati Art, Bike Trac, Kiddi Moto, R&G, Dealer stands and many more
• Guest speakers
• Ducati Model Range Display and event truck
• Helicopter rides (additional cost)
• Riders For Health Ducati Auction
• Ducati UK Museum featuring a collection of iconic Ducati bikes through the ages
• Ducati gift for track and parade lap riders
• 2 x free tickets to Silverstone BSB round and 20% of Ducati Grandstand tickets for those purchasing ‘rider tickets’
• Free entry for Children under 16 and Children’s activities
• Track side photography