The creation is based on a 2011 Tundra Double Cab 4x4 that uses the TRD Rock Warrior interior package and is powered by a beefy 5.7 liter V8 unit.
This should be the ideal vehicle for a rough terrain adventures and all-inclusive motoring. The pick-up is more than ready to tackle rough terrain, as it comes with a lifted suspension, a custom exhaust and intake, a bull bar, as well as with 18 inch Teflon coated rims that use special 33x12.5 inch Nitto Mud Grapplers tires.
As for the “all-inclusive” part, the car comes with fire arms storage spaces, a bed, a closet, a mobile kitchen, an 86 sq ft platform, a two-men tent and others.
Toyota Tundra Sportsman Features:
Truck Technical Specs
• Base Truck: 2011MY Tundra Double Cab 4X4 with the TRD Rock Warrior Package 5.7L V8 with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
• Three-inch suspension lift
• Custom exhaust
• A custom air intake and snorkel
• ATX 18-inch Teflon coated wheels and 33 x 12.5” Nitto Mud Grapplers tires
• Custom front “Bull Bar”
• Weather station and GPS
• Camouflage pattern all weather Browning branded floor mats
• Reupholstered bucket seats in waterproof black and gray material
• The stock JBL 10 Speaker sound system remains with JBL all weather outdoor speakers were wired into the bed area; four sets of paired mid-range and tweeter speakers in the shell area; and a sub-woofer mounted under the bed floor.
• Fabricated bed cap or shell with vertical opening; entire bed side swings out to a 90 degree angle from the truck.
• Two steel, locking rifle cases and pistol safe integrated into cabinetry
• Foldable work bench
• Driver side dedicated to firearms
• Passenger side dedicated to bow hunting and camping accessories
• Room for two bows and archery accessories is built into the upper cabinet areas.
• Closet to accommodate camouflage hunting clothing and foul weather gear
• Tailgate dedicated as a Food Preparation Zone
• Mobile kitchen includes a small stove, sink, work surface, storage for cooking utensils, and a built-in seven-gallon water tank
• 86 square foot platform with collapsible hand rails and ladder for use as living/sleeping quarters, hunting blind, 7’ x 7’ two-man tent, and to safely transport game