Starting spring of 2011 the company will begin selling the limited-edition MUGEN accessory kit. Production will be limited to only 300 brave spartan hybrids. The kit will include the aggressive MUGEN body kit with a a new front grille and big rear wing spoiler. The car will sit on limited-edition 17 inch “XJ” aluminum wheels with twenty spokes. On the inside of the vehicle, we can expect sport floor mats and an one-off shift knob.
As it is the case with most MUGEN cars, owners will receive a serial-number plaque, with numbers going up to 300 (obviously).
The tuner promises that all the new panels will match to both the stock body lines as well as to the five available CR-Z available colors. Pricing on the kit is not available, but it should be released closer to its sale date.
People familiar with the tuner’s work might have noticed by now that no performance modifications have been mentioned. That is because the closest thing to one on offer is a billet aluminum oil-filler cap.
MUGEN already sell most of the parts separately:
- Front Under Spoiler Color Finished $647.60
- Side Spoiler $741.80
- Rear Under Spoiler $706.48
- Front Sports Grille $437.34
- Grille Illumination $392.49
- Carbon Number Plate Garnish $115.39
- Rear Wing $1,000.84
- 5 ADJ. Suspension $1,989.91 Front and $1,989.91 Rear
- 17 inch Aluminum Wheel GP Gun Metallic $765.35 each
- 17 Inch Aluminum Wheel GP Bronze $765.35 each
- 17 Inch Aluminum Wheel NR Black Metal Coat $529.86 each