For 2010, the Altima 3.5 SE trim level has been renamed to 3.5 SR, the company said in a release.
The car is powered by either a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder unit developing 175 horsepower or a 3.5-liter V6 configuration that generates 270 horsepower. The hybrid model comes with a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder powerplant and standard electronically-controlled CVT with an advanced electric unit. The hybrid powertrain develops 198 horsepower, with EPA fuel economy estimated at 35 mpg city and 33 mpg highway.
Among the changes available on model year 2010, we can mention a restyled hood, grille and front bumper, new wheel designs and Vehicle Dynamic Control available on all versions. Refreshed interior fabric and finishers, new exterior colors and upgraded options are also available.
Interiors have been upgraded with new available premium audio packages that include a Bose AM/FM audio system with nine speakers, 4.3-inch color display, USB port with iPod connectivity, Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System, MP3/WMA CD-ROM playback, XM Satellite Radio (XM subscription required, sold separately) and RearView Monitor.
Pricing for the 2010 model will go as it follows:
- Altima Sedan 2.5 S - 2.5L I4 CVT - $19,900
- Altima Sedan 2.5 S - 2.5L I4 CVT - $21,84
- Altima Sedan 3.5 SR - 3.5L V6 CVT - $24,520
- Altima Coupe 2.5 S - 2.5L I4 6MT - $22,440
- Altima Coupe 2.5 S - 2.5L I4 CVT - $22,940
- Altima Coupe 3.5 SR - 3.5L V6 CVT - $27,270
- Altima Coupe 3.5 SR - 3.5 V6 6MT - $29,600
- Altima HEV - 2.5L I4 eCVT - $26,780