The CR-Z will go on sale in the UK in summer and specifications and prices are likely to be announced at the upcoming show.
According to Honda, the European version of the CR-Z presents the following characteristics:
- World’s first 6-speed manual hybrid car
- Wide track, short wheelbase chassis for agile and responsive handling
- All-new, sporty, aerodynamic, 2+2 coupe form
- 1.5 litre i-VTEC engine coupled to Honda IMA hybrid system
- Emissions of 117 g/km and fuel economy of 56.4 mpg
- 3-Mode Drive System to tailor steering, throttle response and IMA assistance as the driver requires
- Flexible 2+2 seating arrangement in European models only
- Daytime running lights (DTRLs) with eight LEDs that bring out the lower line of the sweeping headlights, exclusive to European models
Aside from the hybrid coupe, Honda will also showcase the FCX Clarity – Honda’s zero-emission fuel cell electric vehicle plus the latest 2010 CR-V, introduced earlier this year, and the current Jazz, Insight, Civic, Civic Hybrid and Accord models.