How to Reset Maintenance Light on 2010 Scion xB [Video]
Of course, before you do this, make sure that you’ve done all the periodical maintenance required because that’s why the light flashes at you in first place.
Tools required: two working hands.
- Start the engine and observe that the Maint Req light is on
- Stop the engine and turn the ignition on but don’t start the engine
- Put the trip counter in odometer mode and then in trip mode again
- Turn the ignition off and press the odometer button
- Keep the button pressed and put the ignition back on
- With the button still pressed, wait until the tiny lines on the odometer disappear one by one and the zeros flash
- Release the button.