How to Reset Maintenance Light on 2005 Toyota 4Runner [Video]
As with other Toyota models, the reseting process is very easy and you don’t need special equipment. Just follow the steps as listed below:
- Turn the ignition on and make sure the odometer is not set on Trip and shows the total miles
- Turn off the ignition and press the odometer reset button
- Keep the button pressed and turn the ignition on again, but don’t start the car
- Just wait with the button pressed for the maintenance light to flash about five times and then disappear
- Then release the reset button and start up the car to see if it has reset properly.