How to Reset Maintenance Light on 2005 Lexus ES 330 [Video]
Doing that is easy and you will only need the vehicle’s key and two functional hands. Here is how to do it:
- Insert the key into the ignition
- With one hand press and hold the trip meter button on the dashboard
- With the other hand, put the ignition on but don’t start the engine
- Keep the button pressed until all those little lines on the trip meter disappear
- Release the trip button and switch the ignition off
- Turn it on again and see if the maintenance light is gone.
This is a DIY guide and, as such, you must be aware the procedures described here involve some risks. autoevolution cannot be held responsible for any possible damage that might result while following this guide.