How to Replace Side Mirror on 2002-2006 Toyota Camry [Video]
Tools required: a 10mm socket with ratchet, a small flat screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver. Now here are the steps:
- Open the door on which the affected mirror is
- Use the small screwdriver to pry open the plastic trim piece just behind the mirror mounting
- Remove the plug that goes into the mirror
- Use the ratchet to remove the nuts holding the mirror case attached to the door
- Remove the mirror and put the new one in
- Follow the steps in reverse order to mount everything back.
Sounds easy, right? Watch the video bellow for some extra.