How to Replace Licence Plates Lights on 2007 Toyota Camry [Video]
Probably one of the easiest light bulbs you can change on a vehicle are the ones illuminating the license plate at the back and this tutorial will teach you how to perform this job on a 2007 Toyota Camry.
You will only need two spare bulbs (check vehicle’s owner manual for exact type) and a flat head screwdriver. Here’s how to do it:
- Open up the trunk lid
- Use the screwdriver to pop out all the plastic pins holding the trim panel on the inside of the lid
- Remove the trimming panel to expose the wires and bulb sockets
- Pull out the wires going to each light bulb socket
- Grab the gray bulb socket and turn it clock-wise to unlock it, then pull it out
- Pull out the busted bulb from the socket and insert the new one
- Put everything back following the steps in reverse order.