How to Replace Inner Door Handle on 2001 Toyota Corolla [Video]
You will need the replacement handle according to the car’s model and year and a Phillips screwdriver.
- Start by removing the screw in the center of the door handle’s back trimming
- Pull out the handle and remove the clip connecting it to the rest of the mechanism behind. You may need some sort of hook to do this
- Take the replacement handle and connect it to the metal rod you’ve just disconnect from the busted handle
- Fit the handle in its designated space on the door panel and put back the screw
- Close the door and see if you can open it.