How to Replace Cabin Air Filter on 2002-2005 Toyota Camry [Video]
The following tutorial shows you how to handle the air filter replacement, All you need to have is a Phillips screwdriver and the new filter according to your model. Here are the steps:
- As with many Toyota models, the cabin air filter is located behind the glovebox compartment. So open the glovebox lid and eventually take out the stuff from inside
- Use the Phillips screwdriver to remove the screw from the right side of the glovebox that holds the pivoting limiter in place
- Remove the pivot and take out the glovebox
- Pull the white rectangular plastic to get access to the air filter
- You end up with a tray that contains the actual filter so replace the filter material and put everything back.