How to Replace Brake Light on 2005 Toyota Camry [Video]
Performing this operation on a 2005 Toyota Camry is very easy and it doesn’t require any tools at all, just a replacement light bulb. You can consult your vehicle’s user guide to find out what kind on bulb you need. Or you can just take it out and show it to the guys over at the parts shop.
Here are the steps:
- Make sure the ignition is off and open the boot
- Open the trimming panel in the booth, right behind the taillamp
- Locate the faulty bulb
- Turn and pull out the bulb’s socket
- Pull out the bulb from its socket
- Insert the new one in
- Put the socket-bulb assembly back into its place and rotate it to secure its place
- Turn the ignition on and press the brake pedal while somebody else watches if the braking light works
- If it does, close the trimming panel and you are done.