How to Remove Door Panel on 2007 Lexus LS 460L [Video]
So if you want to take its rear door panels off to fix something or install new stereo, all you need is a plastic prying tool and a Philips screwdriver. Here are the steps:
- Open the door and roll the window down
- Pry and remove the upper vertical plastic trimming at the window
- Pry and remove the window controls cluster and remove the wires attached to it
- Also pry and remove the small plastic trim behind the door handle
- Remove the three screws according to the video bellow
- Start pulling the panel from the bottom and work your way up in order to remove it.