How to Connect Android Phone to 2013 Lexus ES 300h [Video]
We’ll have a look at how you can connect an Android smartphone to a 2013 Lexus ES 300h, so if you got both of these things home, you can follow the steps bellow and/or watch the video at the bottom.
- Go to the infotainment phone screen by pressing the off hook button from the steering wheel
- Use the ‘mouse’ to go to ‘Connect Phone’ and select ‘Add a new phone’
- Now, take your Android phone and go to ‘Settings’ (we assume that you know where that can be accessed)
- In ‘Settings’ enter the ‘Bluetooth’ menu and turn it on
- Wait for the Bluetooth to scan nearby devices and then select ‘Car Multimedia’
- A prompting message should pop and you will have to chose ‘Pair’
- Next, the phone will ask to allow its Contacts to be synchronized with the car
- Choose ‘Allow’ and boom! Your phone is connected with the Lexus.