Yamaha Launches New Speedblock Leathers
As for the gloves, they feature carbon fibre inserts in high impact areas like the knuckles and fingers and abrasion resistant Kevlar panels on the side and palm of the hand. Moreover, the palm is double layered, with the small finger webbed to the ring finger, and double cuff closure.
The main characteristics of the new Speedblock leathers are detailed below:
- 1.2mm Cowhide leather (perforated where applicable)
- Elastic insert panels in crucial areas of movement (underarm, shoulder blades, crotch, legs and above knees)
- Fixed sanitized lining (with 3D microclimate structure in 1-piece suit)
- Articulated protectors for upper arms and lower back
- Homologated composite protectors on elbows and shins
- External replaceable aluminium shoulder inserts
- Double calf zipper
- Aerodynamic hump (1-piece suit only)
- Interchangeable sliders
- Available in Regular and Long length (longer by 5cm)
The new leather suits are available in 1-piece and 2-piece designs with a choice of two colors, Blue or Black. The 1-piece Speedblock suit retails for £799.99, while the 2-piece one retails for £749.99. The gloves are also available in Blue or Black and retail at £114.99.
❐ Check out the Yamaha Launches New Speedblock Leathers photo gallery