Yamaha Launched 2010 Star VMAX
text size: A- A+
The 2010 Star VMAX is limited and features a new Candy Red paint scheme. Deliveries for this model are scheduled to begin in November, and each owner who purchases one through the priority delivery program will receive a two-year warranty.
The suggested retail price for this model is of $19,500. Moreover, a special retail financing will also be available for the 2010 VMAX, with rates as low as 5.99% APR for 72 months for qualified customers who place their order and deposit during the priority delivery period.
2010 Yamaha Star VMAX key features:
- Compact 65-degree, four-valves-percylinder, 1679cc V4 engine
- Downdraft four-bore fuel injection with YCC-I intake technology and YCC-T fly-by-wire throttle
- Lightweight aluminum chassis puts the engine low and forward for mass centralization
- Slipper clutch, wave-style brake discs, master cylinders, ABS, and complete suspension adjustability front and rear
- Oxidized-titanium coated 52mm front fork tubes, magnesium engine side covers, fluorinated polyethylene fuel tank
- Organic electroluminescence multifunction display
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU), with three microprocessors to control fuel injection, ignition, YCC-T, YCC-I, meters and other electrical components.
- The instrument panel includes an analog, step-motor driven tachometer and digital speedometer with LED indicator lights.
- Organic electroluminescence multi-function display provides a more precise display vs. LCD and includes clock, fuel meter, trip meter with fuel reserve trip meter, transmission gear position, coolant temperature, stopwatch and more.
- H4 60/55W headlight provides excellent visibility and distinctive style, while the trick-looking LED taillight is light, bright and highly efficient.
- Rare earth magnet AC magneto puts out a robust 420W at 5000 rpm.
❐ Check out the Yamaha Launched 2010 Star VMAX photo gallery
UP NEXT: First Full HD Helmet Camera Expected Soon Tip: navigate with ← and →
Cars we've tested recently
all testdrives →