Why Pay Up to GBP 7,200 for a Car Wash Service [Video]
The business, as reported by the Telegraph, started five years ago, and since then Sahota has washed numerous supercars like Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Rolls Royces and the Le Mans-winning McLaren F1 GTR.
“People come to me and they want the best treatment going for their car. If you’ve got a £500,000 car then a few grand for cleaning is worth it. Sometimes I’ll work through the night to get a car looking absolutely pristine. They’re world class motors that deserve a world class wash,” Sahota said for the aforementioned source.
Sahota also gave some car washing tips to the Telegraph:
- Use warm soapy water.
- Add warm water mixed with a PH neutral shampoo in one and plain water in the other.
- Use a lamb's wool wash mitt which only costs £8 and is better than a sponge.
- Always wash from the top down.
- Use different cloths on the bodywork and wheels.
- Avoid acidic and high-alkaline wheel cleaners and any silicone-based products because they stain.
- Use a towel instead of a chamois leather to dry the car.
- Always check the cleaning materials regularly to make sure there's no dirt in them.
- Always dry the bodywork in small circles to prevent streaking.
- Take your time and enjoy washing the car.