TomTom Start 20 Available in the UK from £130
"New satnav users can benefit from enhanced safety and comfort, all wrapped up in a very stylish, easy-to-use package," says Corinne Vigreux, Managing Director Consumer at TomTom. "No other satnav provider offers such good looks and intelligent features in a range that is predominantly aimed at first-time buyers."
A choice between larger 4.3" or 5" screens will give UK motorists a bigger and better view of their route. The orientation sensor within the devices - coupled with the fully integrated flip screen mount - lets drivers mount their device to their dashboard, automatically rotating the screen 180 degrees.
Here is the full pricing for this product range:
- The TomTom Start 20 (UK/Republic of Ireland maps) has a 4.3" screen and costs £129.99.
- The TomTom Start 20 Europe has a 4.3" screen and costs £149.99.
- The TomTom Start 25 Europe has a 5" screen and costs £169.99.
- Advanced lane guidance clearly shows which lane to take at junctions so drivers don't miss a turning, with realistic 3D representation ensuring drivers stay relaxed and safe at the most difficult highway intersections.
- Parking assist lets drivers navigate to parking near their destination or en route.
- The spoken street names feature helps drivers keep their eyes on the road, to make turnings even clearer.
- A frequent destinations feature lets drivers choose icons for their most frequently visited destinations, and add their own text relating to these places.
- The Start 20 series uses MyTomTom, the online dashboard which makes it even easier for users to keep their device updated. They can even add their own Points of Interest with ease.
- Built-in Micro SD slot, which will enable drivers to access even richer content in the future. This will be enabled via a software update in summer 2011.