Suzuki Launches the Ultimate Hayabusa Contest
This will be a bracket-style contest, relying on exposure and votes on social activity, with the entered machines receiving votes up to 5 stars. The higher the number of stars and votes a bike receives, the stronger the chances are to make it in the final stages of the contest.
The layout of the Suzuki Ultimate Hayabusa contest is as follows:
- Submissions phase: 3/11 – 5/31; contestants will build their profiles and campaign votes in an effort to get on top of the leaderboards
- Regional Semi-Finals: 6/1 – 6/16; consumers will vote and judges will select the top 24 Busa's entered into the competition. The top 24 Regional Semi-Finalists will be broken up by eight bikes per region (West, East, South)
- Regional Finals: 6/17 – 7/7; consumers will vote and judges will select the top three Busa's in the nation (one per region) to compete for the National title
- National Finals: 7/8 – 8/16; consumers will vote and judges will select the grand prize winner and crown one Busa as "The Ultimate Hayabusa”.
- The 3 Regional Finalists will win a custom painted full face helmet to match their champion Hayabusa
- The 3 Regional Finalists will also be invited on a 5 day / 4 night trip to the live finale during the Indy MotoGP race weekend in Indianapolis, IN
- The Grand Prize Winner will win a 2013 Hayabusa Limited Edition and the title of “The Ultimate Hayabusa”.
Find out more details on the Suzuki Ultimate Hayabusa website. We believe that All Things Chrome will have a significantly higher business figure in the next 2 months.