STaSIS Audi R8 V10 Challenge Extreme Edition Becomes a Brit
The creation, which debuted at the 2010 SEMA, comes with an enormous list of modifications, being ready to offer an explosion of emotions.
Here are topless road-road missile's main tech features:
- Engine - Eaton / Magnusson TVS 2300 supercharger running 7.5 psi of boost, independent charge cooler system to ensure consistent high power output, CNC billet alloy machined intake plenum for durability and strength, high performance STaSIS ECU remap – performance increases to 710 bhp and 523lb.ft of torque
- Exhaust - 3.0 inch TIG welded stainless steel, cross-flow exhaust system
- Brakes – Alcon 390mm front / 355mm rear with two piece floating discs
- Suspension – Lowering springs to improve handling and give a more aggressive appearance while retaining ride quality
- Wheels - 9.5 x 20 inch ultra-lightweight forged aluminium front, 12 x 20 inch forged aluminium rear with high performance low profile tyres
"The astonishing 710 bhp R8 V10 Challenge Extreme Edition is the ultimate representation of the no-compromise philosophy behind the STaSIS brand – a unique blend of cohesive powertrain and dynamic suspension and braking upgrades, which elevate the V10 R8’s performance onto a different plane," a company statement reads.
The R8 V10 Challenge Extreme Edition can be ordered from VAG specialist and STaSIS distributor APS of Brackley, as well as from STaSIS agents across the UK.