Shelby Revealed the Ford F150 Super Snake
Bora and Baer were some of the suppliers involved in the project. The red 2007 F150 regular cab truck features custom hood and fascias, black Super Snake stripes and Alcoa Shelby wheels. Power comes from a 5.4-liter engine, tweaked to output 475 hp.
"Our team built this concept F150 Super Snake to see if the public is ready for another high performance Shelby truck,” said Amy Boylan, president of Shelby Autos. "We took the same approach to this project as we do for every Shelby. With its 'look at me' styling, earth shattering power, stop-on-a-dime brakes and go cart-like handling, it's a balanced performance truck that's as desirable to drive as it is to look at."
"We'll install the Super Snake package for the F150 at the Shelby Autos facility in Las Vegas," added Gary Davis, Shelby Autos vice president of production. "In order to maintain the high level of quality and performance demanded by real enthusiasts, we'll only build a few thousand per model year."
The Ford F150 Super Snake package includes:
- Whipple supercharger kit
- Borla exhaust system
- DJM suspension
- 3.73:1 rear axle ratio
- Shelby-designed 22-inch wheels and tires with Pirelli P Scorpion tires
- Forged Shelby / Baer brakes with 6 piston calipers with cross drilled and vented rotors
- Custom front fascia, grill, carbon fiber splitter, fender vents and brake cooling ducts
- Custom front fascia, mesh grill and grill surround
- Custom side fender vents and rockers
- Unique fiberglass hood featuring a hood scoop and classic Shelby design
- Bed lid and rug with embroidered logos
- Shelby signature Super Snake stripes
- "Shelby" lettering across the rear tailgate
- "Super Snake" vehicle badges and official Shelby CSM interior plate
- Shelby signature embroidered headrests, floor mats and leather interior
❐ Check out the Shelby Revealed the Ford F150 Super Snake photo gallery
comments written so far
a bit more than my 2003 escape