Ram Truck Gets Over 300 Accessories from Mopar in 2011
"With more than 300 accessories, Mopar makes it easy for Ram fans to Moparize their truck," said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler Group's service, parts and customer-care brand. "And with the recent introduction of our value-priced Ram Tradesman and Adventurer, customers will have even more left over for customization."
The range targets the Ram Tradesman and Adventurer that are set to go on sale in the US in the second quarter of this year, priced from $22,780 and $23,830, respectively.
“From an $11.50 receiver hitch plug to a $1,335 one-piece fiberglass tonneau cover, Mopar will offer a truck-load of accessories for Ram customers in 2011,” Mopar says.
Mopar has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
• Camper trailers: first to introduce off-road camper trailers
• Vehicle-information smartphone apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with consumers
• Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format
• Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to introduce new vehicle tracking system that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on set parameters
• 2011 Challenger Drag Pak: first to introduce a 500-plus cubic-inch V-10 drag-race package car
• WiFi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
• WiTECH: first to support vehicle diagnosis and software updates leveraging off-the-shelf personal computers and a dedicated wireless tool network