Proton Launches New Finance Offer in the UK
Under the scheme, buyers can take advantage of between £500 and £700 towards their deposit on the ecoLogic. With lower CO2 emissions and fuel costs, the dual fuel LPG ecoLogic from Proton comes with a £500 (GEN-2) or £700 (Persona) deposit allowance when financed with Proton Finance.
Motorists can also get their hands on up to £750 deposit allowance towards the GEN-2. Last, but not least, a whopping £1,200 deposit allowance is available on the GEN-2 Persona. They can also benefit from a first repayment three months after ordering.
“By rolling out this exclusive finance deposit contribution scheme across our dealer network in the UK, we hope that customers will really feel the benefit at a time when every little helps – especially when buying a new car,” Simon Park, General Manager Sales and Marketing for Proton Cars (UK) Ltd. said in a statement for the press.
In addition, the GEN-2 1.6 GSX range is now available with a stylish dark leather interior, worth £1,000 absolutely free. The vehicle starts from £11,195 OTR and comes with an array of standard features including: air conditioning, twin front and side airbags, alloy wheels, electric front and rear windows, and front fog lamps.
Proton Persona 1.6 (MT) Representative Example
- 59 Monthly Payments - £193.42
- Final Payment - £388.42
- Cash Price - £11,195
- Proton Deposit Allowance - £1,200
- Deposit/Part Exchange - £1,000
- Amount of Credit - £8,995
- Purchase Fee (included in payments above) - £10
- Credit Facility Fee (included in payments above) - £280
- Total amount payable - £14,000.20
- Duration of Agreement - 60 Months
- Representative APR - 11.6%
- Interest Rate (Fixed) - 5.38%