Peugeot UK Makes Senior Management Changes
text size: A- A+
First things first, Peugeot announced they managed to restructure the management lineup according to the manager’s experience and therefore optimizing their efficiency.
Thus, Andrew Didlick took over the newly created role of Director of Communications, replacing Andrew Sutton, who takes over the Group’s growing Commercial and Technical Training operation. Other senior management changes include new Managing Director Jon Goodman.
The purpose of these change is to maximize the communication of the company’s achievements and new product initiatives to an even wider audience.
Didlick will therefore have to keep the UK media up with new product arrivals such as 3008 Crossover, 5008 compact MPV, and RCZ sports coupe. He will also have to prepare the market for the arrival next year of the electric i0n car and diesel-electric HYbrid models from 2011.
Peugeot’s new management team is listed below:
- Communications Director - Andrew Didlick
- Fleet and Used Sales Director - Phil Robson
- Finance Director - Jean-Bernard Caron
- Marketing Director - Christian Stein
- Quality and Network Development Director - Rod Philpot
- Parts & Service Director Peugeot Motor Company- David Higgins
- Sales Director - Neil Moscrop
- Group Commercial and Technical Training Director - Andy Sutton
- Group Services Director - Richard Dyson
UP NEXT: Sutil Handed $20,000 Fine for Crashing into Heidfeld Tip: navigate with ← and →
Cars we've tested recently
all testdrives →