Peugeot Motorcycles Unveils the E-Vivacity Scooter
The new concept is equipped with one lithium ion cobalt battery that provides power close to the maximum 4,000 watts authorized by European law for the category. The power unit also gives the scooter increased autonomy, allowing trips of 80 to 100 km without needing an intermediate recharge.
The drive electronics also enable the batteries to be recharged during the deceleration phases by recovering the kinetic energy and offering the option of activating a reverse mode for vehicle maneuvers at a very low speed.
The recharge can be made thanks to an an on-board charger and a charging cable underneath the seat. The E-Vivacity can be plugged into a 230 V - 16 A domestic socket, with a complete charge (empty battery) taking four hours.
- Engine : "brushless" synchronous electric motor with permanent magnets,
- CC : equivalent 50cc
- Fuel : Lithium ion Cobalt battery (approx. 25kg)
- Modes : economical - 45km/h – reverse
- Charging time : rechargeable in 4 hours
- On-board capacity : 2.9 kWh
- Max. power : 4kW
- Clutch : direct drive electric motor
- Transmission : notched belt
- Frame : steel double cradle
- Front suspension : ø 32 mm telescopic fork
- Rear suspension : adjustable single shock absorber
- Front brake: ø 200 mm disk
- Rear brake: ø 190 mm disk
- Front/rear tires: 120/70 - 12
- Dimensions: 1910 x 680 x 1168 mm
- Seat height: 786 mm
- Dry weight: 115 kg
❐ Check out the Peugeot Motorcycles Unveils the E-Vivacity Scooter photo gallery