New SSC Ultimate Aero Private Unveiling on August 8
text size: A- A+
Castriota is, in fact, known for designing top vehicles such as the Maserati Birdcage, Gran Turismo, and Ferrari 599, and has recently moved the reborn Saab as its new Design Director.
The evening will culminate with the first ever showing of the second generation Ultimate Aero full-scale design model. In addition, attendees will be able to take advantage of a private tour of the Museum of Flight prior to the event.
Tickets for the event are $80 each and include the following:
- All day pass to the Museum of Flight (including Blue Angels take off and landing)
- Private tour of the Museum of Flight starting at 5:30
- Dinner catered by McCormick and Schmick's
- Presentation by Jerod Shelby on SSC
- Presentation by Jason Castriota on automotive design, experience with Pininfarina, and the new SSC design
- Q & A with Jerod and Jason
- Private showing of second generation Ultimate Aero
SSC also announced that no photos of the second generation Ultimate Aero will be allowed at this event, so we will likely get a glimpse of how the car looks and its specifications later this year.
UP NEXT: Hamilton Heavily Crashes Car in Hockenheim Practice Tip: navigate with ← and →
Cars we've tested recently
all testdrives →