New SEAT Leon ST Wagon Rendered
This was unveiled last year as a five-door and as of last week is also a three-door. Sharp, triangular shapes have combined with strong side creases to give the car its unique new identity, far from the the old soft curves.
According to our own sources, a wagon version will also enter production in May this year. The ST will use the same MQB platform, making it light and efficient.
The same engine range should be on offer for the new Leon ST (Sports Tourer), meaning you'll have to pick between the following units.
- 1.2 TSI 86PS
- 1.2 TSI 105PS (114 CO2 g/km)
- 1.2 TSI 105PS DSG-auto (112 CO2 g/km)
- 1.4 TSI 140PS (119 CO2 g/km)
- 1.8 TSI 180PS (139 CO2 g/km)
- 1.8 TSI 180PS DSG-auto (132 CO2 g/km)
- 1.6 TDI 90PS
- 1.6 TDI 105PS (99 CO2 g/km)
- 1.6 TDI 105PS DSG-auto (102 CO2 g/km)
- 2.0 TDI 150PS (106 CO2 g/km)
- 2.0 TDI 150PS DSG-auto (117 CO2 g/km)