New MV Agusta Watch from JeanRichard
According to MV Agusta, the Italian word ‘Brutale’ was chosen as it is similar with extreme virility and power, and that is also what the watchmaker wanted to express with this new watch. As a tribute to the 1078cc Brutale version, the watch is issued in a limited numbered edition corresponding to its engine capacity, the series number 1078 also appearing on the sapphire crystal.
The new watch also has the following characteristics:
- JR1030 manufactured self-winding mechanical movement
- Calibre 13’’’, 63 jewels, frequency of 28.800 vib./hour (4 Hz)
- 48 hours power reserve
- Chronograph, date window at 4h30 o’clock
- Vulcanized rubber coated steel case, titanium bezel, pushers, crown and case-back
- Dimensions 43 x 43 mm, height 13.55 mm
- Convex anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Tinted sapphire case-back
- Case back secured with 4 screws
- Water-resistant to 100 metres
- Carbon fibre dial
- “Vintage” calfskin strap with black PVD coated steel folding buckle
According to the manufacturer, the new Brutale 1078RR features a four-cylinder engine that outputs 150 horsepower, which allows the bike to reach a maximum speed of 166.04 mph (267.21kph).
The removable gearbox, derived from Cagiva GP, comes as an exclusive feature of this segment of the market.
Though no pricing was announced yet for the watch, you will need at least $17,000 to by the motorcycle.
comments written so far