New Honda Jazz iPhone App Brings TV Spot to Life
The TV spot debuts on 1 February (at around 21.45 on ITV1 and Channel 4), and will also be broadcast from Honda’s YouTube channel.
The free-to-download iPhone App (called ‘Honda Jazz – This Unpredictable Life’, available from The iTunes Store) will give viewers the chance to actively collect up to seven characters and objects that feature in the TV ad, as they ‘hop’ from TV screen, computer or another iPhone onto the user’s device.
“It’s no surprise that the Jazz is one of the UK’s most popular superminis,” stated Martin Moll, Head of Marketing for Honda (UK). “This new ad campaign reflects the experiences of our Jazz customers, showing how its TARDIS-like interior has the versatility and space to cope with almost anything.”
To watch the film and also see a demo of how the App works, visit the following link.
Also, users can then interact with each of the stars of the film, which are listed below:
• An evolving pet with a beautiful trail; shake your phone to choose the Rabbit, Cat or Parrot
• A playful Puppy that chases its own tail in different directions when you tickle his nose or tail
• A Space Monkey that pulls some crazy dance moves when you sing or play music into the phones microphone
• A Baby Balloon Head that lights up like a hot air balloon inflating when you blow into the bottom of the phone
• A Lucky Cat that swings its arm for good luck when you tap it
• A Drum Kit that plays when you bang it
• A Monkey with symbols that crash when you tap it
❐ Check out the New Honda Jazz iPhone App Brings TV Spot to Life photo gallery