Mercedes-Benz SL 500 in the Body of a SL 65 AMG
text size: A- A+
Furthermore, they equipped it with adjustable ABC-sport suspension, which can be lowered to up to 50mm. The SL 65 AMG bodykit includes a front spoiler, a rear valance with carbon diffuser, side skirts and a rear spoiler as well as rear lights.
In order to complete the look and create the physical and the visual connection to the road, Inden Design equipped it with a new set of wheels, dimensions 10,5Jx20″ at the front and 11,75Jx20″ at the rear, fitted with 255/30-20 and 305/25-20 high-performance Pirelli tires.
Inside, the SL 500 by Inden Design presents only minor changes, namely a new sport steering wheel from AMG Black Series and decorations covered with clavier varnish. As for the car’s performances, the engine now outputs 330hp and the Vmax limiter is removed.
Inden Design also released a detailed price list for these modifications, which can be fund below:
- SL 65 AMG Bodykit incl. varnishing and installation 5,498 Euro
- SL 65 rear lights AMG incl. installation 548 Euro
- The third brake light from facelift in white 119 Euro
- Black Series steering wheel 1,059 Euro
- Clavier varnish black decorative features 950 Euro
- Pure carbon interior 1,998 Euro
- Adjustable sport suspension module 1,398.00 Euro, installation 250 Euro
- Inden Champion wheel set 10.5 and 11,75×20 with 255/30 and 305 / 25R 20 (star lackluster black, high-grade steel and polished rim base) 11,700 Euro
- Body works necessary for the wheel set 2,200 Euro
- Stainless steel exhaust system with the 65th exhaust pipe 2,498 Euro
- Pure carbon rear diffuser 1,448 Euro
- Roof control module 298 Euro
- Door handles and mudguard in lackluster black incl. disassemble and installation 820 Euro
- Door handles and mudguard in pure carbon incl. disassemble and installation 1,420 Euro
❐ Check out the Mercedes-Benz SL 500 in the Body of a SL 65 AMG photo gallery
UP NEXT: Donington Out from 2010 F1 Calendar - Reports Tip: navigate with ← and →
all testdrives →