Maserati Debuts New Quattroporte Sport GT S
Here are the main upgrades of the Quattroporte Sport GT S (as provided by Maserati):
- the mapping of the V8 4.7 litre engine, with power increased to 323kW;
- the gearshift management software, with new features designed to increase driving enjoyment;
- the front and rear suspension system featuring single-rate dampers, stiffer springs and lower ride height;
- the sport exhaust controlled by pneumatic valves for a deep, throaty and captivating sound
Also, there are several changes concerning the exterior and the interior styling elements, as it follows:
- the new black grille with concave vertical fins featuring the Trident logo with red accents, typical of the sportier versions of Maserati models;
- the new headlights, in metallic titanium finish;
- the new M-design seats with perforated Alcantara and leather upholstery;
- the standard trim in Titantex, a "titanium colored" composite material.
Following the same trend of the industry particularly focused on fuel-efficiency, Maserati launched a special development plan for the next 5 years especially aimed at fuel consumption reduction and environment protection. The newly-released Quattroporte Sport GT S plays a very important role in this plan as “its 4.7 engine, exhaust/evap emissions and fuel consumption have been aligned with future Euro 5 regulations for Europe and LEV2 standards for the USA,” according to a public statement of the automaker.