Limited Edition 2011 Harley CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide Introduced
According to the manufacturer, production will be limited to approximately 1,500 units assembled at the Harley-Davidson Vehicle Operations facility in York, Pennsylvania.
The bike combines custom paint, a potent powertrain, and a wide array of top-line accessories, as it is hoped to be perfect for the discerning touring rider. It features an exclusive Twilight Blue and Candy Cobalt with Flame graphic color paint scheme, with color-matched inner fairing assembly, inner fairing cap, and rear fender filler strips.
Pricing for the 2011 Harley CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide LE was set at $36,499. Highlights of the limited edition CVO model include the following:
- NEW Exclusive Black Ember & Rio Red with Flame graphic paint scheme, with color-matched inner fairing assembly, inner fairing cap and rear fender filler strips
- NEW Navigation Interface Module provides an internal connection to the dash-mounted Road Tech zumo 660 GPS unit and feeds GPS verbal commands to the radio speakers
- NEW Hammock-style suspended, dual-control heated seat with leather inserts and reshaped rider area
- NEW Spring-board style suspension system in the passenger area
- NEW Passenger backrest with adjustable lumbar support and leather inserts has "Ultra Electra Glide" monogram. An adjustable rider backrest also has leather inserts
- NEW Chrome billet muffler end caps with black spears
- NEW Chrome mirrors
- NEW Diamond-cut inserts for the CB pod, Tour- Pak lid, and the Screamin Eagle 110 intake
- NEW Customer Care package that includes a tool kit, microfiber detail cloth, and H-D jiffy stand coaster
- Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam 110 Granite powder-coated powertrain with 110 Screamin' Eagle identifiers on cylinder heads
- Rumble Collection rider and passenger footboard inserts, shifter pegs, brake pedal, highway pegs, mirrors, windshield trim, saddlebag latch covers, and heated hand grips with chrome end cap
- Contrast Chrome Roulette Wheels