Ladies, Rev Up for 2nd 2010 H-D Women Riders Month
Registration is $35 until May 16. After May 16, the registration package can be purchased online and onsite at the H-D Museum for $45
“We know thousands of women around the world have been thinking about embracing motorcycling, but have never twisted the throttle of their own Harley,” says Leslie Prevish, Women’s Outreach Manager for Harley-Davidson Motor Company. “Women Riders Month aims to open the door for women to take that first step toward experiencing this exhilarating sport for themselves, as well as celebrate the thousands of women who’ve already taken life by the handlebars.”
- Group Ride and Downtown Street Party: The Group Ride will start at the Summerfest Grounds and finish at a downtown street party, featuring live music, food and more motorcycle fun.
- Live to Ride, Ride to Shop: For those that want to shop, several businesses in the Milwaukee area are offering special discounts and deals for registered participants.
- Motorcycle Demos: Take one of the new 2010 Harley-Davidson models out for a test ride.
- Thrill of the Throttle Ride: Not a rider yet? Hop on this cool, stationary Harley to get the feel of a V-Twin and shift through the gears. No motorcycle license required.
- Interactive Seminars: Attend a seminar to learn about Health/Wellness, Self Defense, Yoga, Bicycle Fitment, the proper technique to pick up a dropped motorcycle & more.
- Fashion Show: Featuring Milwaukee firemen as runway escorts, see the latest in Harley-Davidson fashions including the Pink Label Collection – gear and apparel in which a portion of the proceeds are donated to the Breast Cancer Network of Strength.
- Bike Blessing: Get your motorcycle blessed for the ride home.
- T-CLOC Pre-ride Inspection: Have a Harley-Davidson motorcycle expert help you check your bike for spring riding.
comments written so far
Worth noting, worth riding.
Women will be out in force.
More info: www.motoress.com!
JUST RIDE ON FRIDAY 7 MAY!