Je Design Seat Leon Kit
The tuner's facelift program, as they themselves call it, does not offer any engine enhancements, but only visual enhancements, most of them comprised in the aerodynamics kit. The list of upgrades, together with their prices, can be found below.
- rear wing – 459 euro
- matt black grill with a grid insert - 119 euro
- matching headlights masks - 89 euro
- hood scoop with air inlet blinds - 149 euro
- 17, 18 and 19 inches in shadow-silver and matt black wheel set – from 2,810 euro
- sport springs - 159 euro
- coil-over kit – 979 euro
- stainless steel centre double pipe - 339 euro
- four stainless steel pipes – 899 euro
As you can see, the modifications are not as breath-taking as you might have thought. Yet, with a bit of imagination, you can turn your Leon into something like what you can see in these photos.
"Je Design turned the unobtrusive Leon into a self-confident car. Moreover the refiner confirms that it is one of the fastest companies on the market. Immediately after the car is introduced, the entire program can be obtained as well," the tuner said in a release.
As for the series Leon, it comes in no less than 19 different versions with nine different engines, (five petrol and four diesel) four different gearboxes (five and six-speed manual, six and seven-speed DSG), and three trim levels – Reference, Style and Sport.
❐ Check out the Je Design Seat Leon Kit photo gallery