Infiniti EX37, EX37 GT UK Pricing Announced
The two versions of the EX are both powered by a 3.7l V6 engine, developing 316 bhp. The unit is mated to a seven speed automatic transmission with Adaptive Shift Control and makes use of an intelligent all-wheel drive.
Both versions come with ASC stability control, speed-sensitive power steering, cruise control, xenon adaptive cornering headlights, "scratch shield" self-repairing paint, LED rear lights and 18 inch alloy wheels.
The GT version adds to that leather upholstery, 10-way power driver’s seat with memory function, 8-way power front passenger seat and electrically adjustable steering column. Below is a list of the options provided by Infiniti and their respective prices.
- Intelligent Cruise Control (full speed range) and Intelligent Brake Assist, £850
- Connectiviti+ navigation system and rear view camera, £1700
- around view monitor, £850 (only with Connectiviti+)
- Bose premium sound system with 11 speakers, £600
- metallic paint, £650
- electric glass sunroof, £700
- maple wood interior trim, £300
- polished aluminum roof rails, £250
The Connectiviti+ package is comprised of the following:
- 30GB hard disk drive satellite navigation
- 8in touch screen 3D color display
- 10GB (equivalent to 300 CDs) Music Box
- DVD playback
- navi/audio voice command
- Michelin Guides points of interest and restaurant/hotel information
- smart route recalculation to avoid jams
- automatic warning of stationary speed, average speed and red light cameras
- rear view camera
❐ Check out the Infiniti EX37, EX37 GT UK Pricing Announced photo gallery