Husqvarna Panthera Leo Mower Concept
“Husqvarna Panthera Leo demonstrates our innovation capacity and ambition to develop high performing products with less environmental impact,” says Magnus Yngen, President and CEO of Husqvarna.
This concept is a hybrid made of two ride-on mowers, combining features from Rider and Zero-Turn. It works on batteries, which means that the traditional gas engine has been eliminated, and is powered by five electric motors.
The three individually suspended cutting decks with sharp razor blades can suit wide and narrow lawns as well. The paddles on the steering wheel control all the functions, while all the information needed is shown on an LCD-display.
If you are a beginner in gardening activities, the Panthera Leo can recommend the most suitable speed and cutting height. The eco-friendy mower features :
- Equipped with zero-emission technology
- Produced from recycled materials
- Rechargeable Lithium-phosphate battery
- Plug-in product, charged at any electrical point
- Five brushless electrical engines, easy and clean to maintain
- Three separate cutters equipped with razor sharp blades
- Cutters individually suspended to glide smoothly over bumpy terrain and prevent lawn scalping
- Variable cutting width (85-120cm)
- Zero-turn functionality
- Lifting cutting deck (90 degrees)
- Ergonomic steering wheel
- Easy to control dashboard
- Cutting time 2 hours, overnight charging
- Detailed LCD display monitor (featuring cutting height, width of cutting deck, speed, service information, steep hill warning, objects that are too close)
Husqvarna said it could begin production of something similar within five years, so don’t get ready to look for it at the dealers yet.
❐ Check out the Husqvarna Panthera Leo Mower Concept photo gallery