Honda VT1300 Exhaust and Air Intake Systems by Cobra
As for the PowrFlo Air Intake System, this bolt-on air intake replaces the entire stock system, giving a custom look with an aerodynamic style and improved performance because of its better air flow.
"These new VT1300s, are a fantastic update to the VTX1300 line," said Tim McCool, Cobra Engineering President. "The bikes look like one-of-a-kind cruisers right from the factory, and these Swept Speedsters complete that custom look. The riders will notice improved performance with significant torque and horsepower gains across the power range, especially when the exhaust is matched with the PowrFlo Air Intake System and Fi2000 Fuel management system."
The Speedster exhausts are also offered in a shotgun style with slash down aluminum billet tips with a retail price of $609.95.
PowrFlo Air Intake Systems are priced as follows: $249.95 Swept Speedster MSRP: $689.95 Speedster Slashdown MSRP: $609.95.
Some of the features of the PowrFlo Air Intake system are:
• Unique internal venturi design creates powerful air flow
• High-flow K&N Air Filter element ensures the best air intake and maximum protection for the engine
• The PowrFlo system consists of an aluminum cover and all the fasteners, seals, backing plate and mounting hardware to make for an easy installation
• Formed stainless steel mesh insert in the dual entry ports keeps out bugs and debris
• Powder coated mounting cover neatly finishes off the back side
• Aluminum cover available in black or chrome finish
• We recommend using the Fi2000R fuel tuner to optimize the bike’s fuel because of the additional air flow available from the PowrFlo Air Intake system