Frankfurt Auto Show: Peugeot 5008 [Live Photos]
text size: A- A+
The car will be offered in a choice of six engines, two petrol and four diesels. The output is ranging in between 110 and 163 hp (full engine details are available at the end of the article).
Peugeot 5008 will be released in either five- or seven-seat configurations, with the trunk volume and the roomy interior representing two of the main attributes. The car's windscreen has a total of 1.7 square meters and it is continued by the 1.69 square meters panoramic roof. The glazed surfaces on the 5008 total a whooping 5.77 square meters, side window included, of course.
There are several features included, offered either as optional or standard: two 7-inch color screens in the front seat head restraints, a connection panel for different types of mobile audio/video equipment (video console, games consoles, DVD player) and two Bluetooth wireless headsets, ESP, six air bags, automatic electric parking brake with "hill assist" function, fasten seat belt warnings on all seats and tire under-inflation detection.
Here are the full engine specs:
- 1.6l VTi 120 bhp BVM5 Euro 5 –7.3 l/100 km and 169 g/km CO2 in the combined cycle
- 1.6l VTi 156 bhp BVM5 Euro 5 –7.1 l/100 km and 167 g/km CO2 in the combined cycle
- 1.6l HDi FAP 110 bhp BVM6 – 5.4 l/100 km and 143 g/km CO2 in the combined cycle
- 1.6l HDi FAP 110 bhp BMP6 5.2 l/100 km and 135 g/km CO2 in the combined cycle
- 2.0l HDi FAP 150 bhp BVM6 Euro 5– 5.8l/100 km and 151 g/km CO2 in the combined cycle
- 2.0l HDi FAP 163 bhp BVA6 Euro 5– 6.8l/100 km and 178 g/km CO2 in the combined cycle
❐ Check out the Frankfurt Auto Show: Peugeot 5008 [Live Photos] photo gallery
UP NEXT: Media: Renault and Briatore Admit to Race-Fixing Tip: navigate with ← and →
Cars we've tested recently
all testdrives →