Ford Develops Flex – Photoshop-Like iPhone Tool
“Flex consumers love new technology, and we know that a lot of them have iPhones, so we wanted to offer them a free application that is both a cool and useful tool. There are only a handful of applications out there that provide users with these unique filters, and ours is free,” said Usha Raghavachari, Ford Crossover marketing communications manager.
Since the photo editing iPhone application has no connection with the American carmaker, Ford requested a special “Locate the Flex” features that allows iPhone owners locate the nearest Ford dealer by using the downloadable software.
Unfortunately for iPhone fans who'd like to do a bit more advanced photo editing, Flex Photo includes a limited number of filters that could be applied on a certain photo:
1. Kaleidoscope: Tilt, twist or touch your iPhone to change photo patterns and colors.
2. Brightness/Contrast: Touch up or down to adjust brightness; left or right for contrast.
3. Hue/Saturation: Touch up or down to adjust hue; left or right for saturation.
4. Electric Lines: Touch to draw intense glowing lines on your photo.
5. Spot Burner: Touch to darken, or burn, select areas of your photo.
6. Spot Lighter: Touch to lighten select areas of your photo.
If you want more information about the software or you want to give it a try, here's the direct link to the Apple iPhone Application Store.