Ferrari 458 Italia Crash in Edinburgh
The accident took place in Edinburgh, where a white example of the supercar was heavily damaged, as you can see in the adjacent images, which were snapped by people who were passing by.
It seems that the man behind the wheel was driving on on the Queensferry Road, in front of a local school, doing three times the local speed limit, which is 30 mph (48 km/h) and that a Land Rover was also involved in the accident.
As you can see, the vehicle was badly damaged, with the airbags being deployed - we could be talking about a total loss here.
❐ Check out the Ferrari 458 Italia Crash in Edinburgh photo gallery
comments written so far
It was a horrific accident and thankfully no one was hurt.
- the driver of the car he hit and who was apparently injured
- the young schoolgirl in the car he hit, whose dad was injured.
- the school children that were leaving school who witness this carnage
- the children who, only a few minutes later ,woud have been walking along this stretch of road next to the wall he impacted.
- The parents of all the children who heard there had been a serious road accident outside their children's school - but didn't get any details.
- The delays caused to hundreds of other motorists who use this stretch of road.
What a Pillock! the car has been seen and reorded many times roaring off at traffic lights and through town - take the car away, take his licence away and make sure the onlt pedals he gets to use for some considerable time to come are on a push bike