Fanatec Presents Porsche 911 GT2 Gaming Wheel
Just $250 (EUR190) buys you the Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2, while for another $250 the Clubsport Edition gets you a stick shift, carbon fiber paddle shifters, and some seriously high-end adjustable aluminum pedals. The Multiplatform system is compatible with the Xbox 360, any PC or a PlayStation3, through either Wireless connection or USB cable. Three Force Feedback motors and smooth belt drive deliver the sensation of actually being behind the wheel of a Porsche.X
The wheel sports an authentic metal Porsche logo and is wrapped in genuine Alcantara from Italy which is 100% the same material as used in the real cars. It can memorize up to 5 wheel set-ups and can adjust sensitivity independent from the game. The turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°.
Other key features on the Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel include:
- Illuminated buttons switch automatically between Xbox and PlayStation symbols
- Powerful Mabuchi RS 550 Motor as used in RC cars delivers extra strong Force Feedback effects.
- Additional 2 Force Feedback actuators in the wheel simulates motor vibrations.
- Extra smooth and silent belt drive with minimized mechanical dead zone.
- High resolution wheel sensor.
- Play with table/cockpit: Strong table clamps with quick release keeps everything in place. Integrated screw inserts allows a strong fixation on a gaming cockpit.
- Play without table: Fully compatible with the RennSport Wheel Stand which is available optionally
❐ Check out the Fanatec Presents Porsche 911 GT2 Gaming Wheel photo gallery