Factory Yamaha WSBK Team Extends Deal with Monster Energy
Monster Energy‘s commitment to two-wheel motorsports includes Motocross, Supercross, Superbikes and MotoGP plus relationships with some of its greatest athletes. Its action sports roots are unmistakable and the brand continues to work with awesome talent across skate, bmx, surf, FMX and many more sports.
The relationship between Yamaha Motor Europe and Monster Energy is now entering its fourth year in World Motocross, in 2011 no less than six Monster Energy Yamaha riders will be challenging for world titles in both the MX1 and MX2 world championships.
Yamaha World Superbike team supported by Monster Energy:
- Marco Melandri (Italy, YZF-R1)
- Eugene Laverty (Northern Ireland, YZF-R1)
- David Philippaerts (Italy, MX1 class, YZ450FM)
- Steven Frossard (France, MX1 class, YZ450FM)
- Anthony Boissière (France, MX1 class, YZ450FM)
- Gautier Paulin (France, MX2 class, YZ250FM)
- Harri Kullas (Finland, MX2 class, YZ250FM)
- Christophe Charlier (France, MX2 class, YZ250FM)