ENCO Gladiator, Based on the Porsche Cayenne
text size: A- A+
However, what strikes us first is the two-tone black and Bordeaux red paintwork, which matches the variety of red carbon elements inside the car, namely the dashboard, the steering wheel, the centre console, the door lining and the roll cage.
Just as we said, ENCO also upgraded the engine’s performances, now standing at 700 HP and 850 Nm, enabling it to sprint from naught to sixty in just 4.5 seconds and go on until reaching a top speed of 290 km/h.
The full list of technical facts is detailed below:
- Bodywork: Front apron, carbon bonnet, side skirts, roof spoiler, rear apron with integrated diffuser, widened side panels with air vents front and back, two-tone Bordeaux red and black paintwork
- Engine: Performance increase to 700 HP / 850 Nm (larger turbo charger, manifolds, sport air filter, sports exhaust system with sports catalytic converters etc.)
- Chassis: Electronic suspension module, lowered by 50mm
- Wheels and tires: 11” x 23” ENCO Jura rims (in matching colors with the car), Dunlop Sport Maxx GT tyres, size 315/25R23
- Brakes: Front – 12-piston brake callipers and 410mm x 36mm brake disks. Rear - 4-piston brake calipers with 380mm x 32mm brake disks.
- Interior: Four bucket seats from the Porsche 911 GT3 with leather/Alcantara combination and carbon backrests, range of red carbon fittings on the dashboard, steering wheel, centre console, seats, door lining and roll cage.
❐ Check out the ENCO Gladiator, Based on the Porsche Cayenne photo gallery
UP NEXT: Fiat Faces Lawsuit from Great Wall Motor Co. Tip: navigate with ← and →
Cars we've tested recently
all testdrives →