ENCO Exclusive Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
The boot cover for this mid-engine racer, which in normal cars is the engine hood, is also made of ultra-lightweight but highly resilient carbon fiber. The rear diffuser, wing mirrors and air vents in the boot lid are finished in carbon fiber laminate.
Inside, ENCO Exclusive used carbon look to laminate the interior. The inlay on the wheel, the cover on the central console and dashboard and the handbrake shine in silvery black, as do the door handles and openers.
Enco has also been working on improving the 5.2-liter V10 engine. After some serious power treatment, the ten cylinder now reaches 620 horsepower, while the maximum torque is now up to 575 Newton metres.
Enco Exlcusive released a price list for the package, detailed below:
- 100% carbon fiber GT3 front bumper: 2990 euros
- Carbon fiber finish front splitter for series and GT3 bumper: 990 euros
- Carbon fiber finish rear spoiler for series and GT3 bumper: 1990 euros
- Carbon fiber finish GT3 design side skirts: 3990 euros
- Carbon fiber finish boot cover: 3990 euros
- Carbon fiber laminate for rear diffuser, mirrors and boot lid vents: 4000 euros
- Carbon fibre interior finish: 5000 euros
- Matt black foil: 3000 euros
- Power increase to 620 HP / 575 Nm: on request
❐ Check out the ENCO Exclusive Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 photo gallery