eCRP 1.4 Electric Racebike to Be Officially Unveiled in Milan this April
But let’s turn our attention to the eCRP 1.4 machine. This bike follows the wheel tracks of the eCRP 1.2 zero-emission racer. In fact, it will even be ridden by the same Alessandro Brannetti who won the European title at Brands Hatch and got the Vice World Champion title at Albacete.
The eCRP 1.4 uses a lithium-polymer 7.4Kw/h power supply with the weight of 52 kg optimized for racing use. Proper weight distribution and use of proven racing technology allows the eCRP 1.4 to weigh in at just 160 kg total.
The chassis of the electric racing motorcycle eCRP 1.4 features a cast aluminum frame, welded aluminum swingarm and racing suspensions.
The bike is suitable for use in both the FIM e-Power and TTXGP Championships.
Among the technical features of the eCRP 1.4 there are:
• Datalogger and sensors with built-in GPS and regulation maps
• New racing dashboard
• 2 Motors 2011 52Kw with integrated air cooling
• Batteries: optimized configuration available for both classes TTXGP
• Racing cast aluminium double beam frame
• Aluminium swing arm
• Front swing arm Marzocchi
• OHLINS Hydraulic progressive shock absorber
• Double Floating Braking Wave disk
• Single Braking Wave disk
• Double 4 pistons radial “Brembo” caliper
• Marchesini wheel rims / OZ forged Aluminium
• Weight: Depending on configuration, from 160 to 180 kg
• Maximum speed: Depending on setting, it can be up to 220km/h